1 day Hidden Fjord Kayaking Trip
Away from the busy tourist spots we found this hidden gem for you where you can enjoy spectacular fjord scenery and pristine nature in tranquility
Hidden fjord kayaking highlights
The price for 1 child age 10 to 15 is 950 NOK
Included & excluded
- The services of an experienced Norway Adventures guide
- Technical and safety training
- All necessary kayak equipment
- A cup of coffee or tea and a waffle at the Urke Kaihus
- Transport (from Ålesund) to the Urke Kaihus and back
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks during the tour
- Any kayak specific clothing such as dry suit, kayaking pants, etc
- Travel insurance
Dates & location
- In July and August the tour is available every day. Click the Book Now button to see real-time availability
- In June and September the tour is available on request. Contact us or mail us a email@example.com
- Start is at 11.00 (11am) at the Urke Kaihus and finishes here at 16.00 (4pm)
- The meeting point in Urke can be easily reached with the Hjørundfjord cruise from Ålesund. The timetable of the boat corresponds with the start and finish of the trip.
What to bring
There are a couple of things you really don’t want to forget to bring on this kayaking trip
- Check the weather report beforehand and dress accordingly
- Flexible shoes like sneakers or water shoes
- Lunch, drinks, water, and some snacks
- Sunscreen if it might be sunny
We made a detailed packing list for this single day kayaking trip.
We had a great time at the Kayak tour guided by Nathan. I came here with no experience at kayaking and it was no problem at all. I would definitely do it again – it was great fun and a rewarding experience.
We came across the tour by accident and thought it was wonderful! The beauty of this place is simply breathtaking and not overrun by tourists. Definitely worth a visit and also a tour with Norway Adventures!
The weather was wonderful and the instructions and guiding was very good. The scenery of the step mountains, the shining white snow patches, the streams and waterfalls made a deep impression on us, even though we live in Norway.