1 day Hornelen sea cliff hiking
Make your way to the top of Hornelen, Europe’s highest sea cliff. At 860 meters, the breathtaking view of the fjords make it well worth the hike, and maybe even more spectacular than Trolltunga.
Other Small Group Tours
890 Nok, p.p
7 - 8 hours
Max. 8 people
june - october
Hornelen sea cliff hike highlights
Visit Bremanger and hike Europe’s highest sea cliff at 860 meters! The hike to the Hornelen will give you a spectacular hiking experience. The trail is quite challenging and steep, but gives you fantastic views all along the way. On the top of Hornelen, you can enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of both the Nordfjord and out over the Atlantic coast!
The price for 1 person is 890 NOK
Included & excluded
- The services of an experienced Norway Adventures guide
- Travel to and from Hunskår, Bremanger
- Lunch, drinks, and snacks for the trip
- Travel insurance
Dates & location
- Starting dates for this tour are on request, send us an enquiry at email@example.com
- The start and finish of this tour is at Hunskår in Bremanger.
What to bring
There are a couple of things you really don’t want to forget to bring on this day hike to the top of the Hornelen sea cliff
- Good hiking boots, already broken in
- Day pack with lunch and water bottle
- Layers of clothing, it can be cold and windy at the top!
Here we have a packing list of a general summer day hike.